Sunday, August 3

What I Do For Love.

What a guy would do for love?

Like i've said in the previous post about love. It's hard and unpredictable. To be honest if you think about it, it's easier to help people with their problems but not help yourself. So you need a friend to help you out but sometimes you just cant open up.

Now i need help because i just don't know what to do anymore. I know you can't force someone to fall in love with you which i'm not trying to do. All i'm trying to do is get an answer from her. If it's a "no" i can know my limits but if it's a "yes" it will bring me so much joy that no one has brought to me ever, and i promise i will take care of you.

Here's a small tip for all those guys and girls. Take life step by step. Forgive the people you love and don't give up when life gets hard. Sometimes when you can't do anything anymore and life is to hard to handle and there's no way out, just move on.

Life is all about risks, and i'm taking a risk now. I need to know, Do you love me the way i love you? Or are we just friends.

p.s.
Day And Night I Smile Because Of You.

No comments: