Monday, August 4

Monday Blue's?

I saw my other blog with the three of my friends, and at the end of his post he said something about Monday blue's? I think today is one of those days again. It started last week and I've been lazy and tired lately. I didn't go to school again today, the same as last week. I don't know why... Maybe not enough sleep from going out late everyday.

Well speaking of going out late everyday. I have to start stopping this habit. It makes me so tired in the morning and usually in a moody mood. I don't like being moody, especially in the morning.

So I've said to my self that I'm really going to try stop doing all my bad habits. Which includes :

1. Going Out Late
2. Sleeping Late
3. Missing School, Extra Classes, Tuition

And much more which i don't feel like talking about right now.

Anyways have a great and wonderful Monday everyone.

No comments: