Friday, August 8

friendship

I don't know where to start. *sigh*

I know i haven't been a good friend, best friend, close friend or any other kinds of friends there is. I've been selfish, only worrying about me and not how you feel. I want you to know that i will always be here for you, day or night. I screwed up part of my life and i can't correct it my self.

I need you to be here with me for me because i wanna be there with you, for you through all your hard times through all your good times because i want to be there when you smile. I want to be the first person you call for when you need help. I don't want you to feel the pain that I've felt. The reason I've been avoiding you is because, I'm in love with you.

I've always been in love with you. I do all these stupid things because of this feeling. I am trying to make my best of life but i need you here beside me, because you are whats important in my life.

I loved you from the first time i saw you, through new years, through hard times until now. There has always been a reason for me to be happy and that reason is you.

I'm here for you. I Love You. (:

No comments: