Thursday, July 31

This Is Me. <3

For Everyone who wants to know me. First i'll start of with the basics. My name is Azim, But call me ZIM. Some people call me kumis, so you can call me that too. I don't mind if you do because i've grown to get use to it even though people think its offensive. I am currently living in Brunei. It hasn't been that long but i've been living for about 15 years in this world. I was born on the 12th of February. Which, i am lucky to be born on this date because i've grown to love the number 122. I am a rooster, i mean by the chinese zodiac. Not literally a rooster. In this past years i've grown so many colors except black, white and of course pink! I try so hard to make my life successful but it always turn against me. So sometimes you just have to go with the flow of life and see where it leads you. I've felt all the expression of what a human should have but i'm not saying its a good thing. There's always room for new friends in my life. So come and get to know me better because i would like to do the same with you.

I'm sorry if its a bit lame. This is how i usually am. I've never been good with about me's. People usually do this part for me, but i'm trying to do my best. I'll post more soon.

zim is out ( always wanted to say this )

No comments: