Sunday, November 2

exams finished

yay!

Finally after a brutal week of studying. doing exams and ESPECIALLY not going to netcom and playing CS. ( Game Nerd = ZIM ) PMB wasn't very hard but at the same time i'm still worried bout my results. Well who isn't right? Even though i had a hard time with my science paper and my malay paper. A few people boosted up my morale, i want to say thanks to two of my online friends namely jerry and liberty for boosting up my morale after my science paper, i really thought it would of been a dull day but nope you guys made my day a fun one. And mummy thank you, i know you believe in me and give me your full support thank you. Babu for always believing me in my method of studying and trusting in me with my studies and knowing that i will do good in life. I love you both babu and mummy.

Exams are over and its time to have fun. Bruneians call me lets go out ! X)

No comments: